We are happy to have over 400 online courses – and some are even FREE – who doesn’t like free stuff. Below are the buttons to the free courses. Please feel free to browse our other courses.
This online Safety Knowledge Evaluation is a 10-part exam designed to evaluate individual knowledge in 10 critical areas of safety. The Safety Knowledge Evaluation can be used for individuals or entire organizations to help pinpoint specific training needs. Upon completion of this evaluation, you will be provided a summary report of your results by chapter, identifying areas of particular strength and uncovering areas in need of improvement. If necessary, additional training may be recommended.
- WHMIS 2015
- TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS (TDG)
- FALL PROTECTION
- CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR
- HAZARD IDENTIFICATION, ASSESSMENT, AND CONTROL
- FIRST AID
- FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE EXTINGUISHER SAFETY
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- HYDROGEN SULPHIDE (H2S)
- GROUND DISTURBANCE FOR SUPERVISORS 201